It is my goal to provide every one of my clients with the best possible legal advice and representation in a prompt and personalized fashion. I strive to promptly respond to every client's call and to make myself available for personal attention to your legal issue. I frequently work and consult with other professionals, such as accountants, investment advisors, mental health professionals, appraisers and other attorneys to make sure my client's needs are fully addressed. While I believe in attempting to resolve every dispute in a manner that is cost efficient, I will not hesitate to aggressively defend your rights when negotiations have failed. With an affiliation with Falvay Marcus & Weston, P.C., I can meet virtually any legal need you may have.
My primary areas of practice are:
* Divorce * Marital Asset Division, including Business Valuation * Custody / Parenting Time * Child Support * Pre-Nuptial Agreements * Step-Parent Adoptions
* Breach of Contract * Collections * Violation of Non-Compete Agreements * Professional Malpractice * Breach of Lease * Eviction Proceedings
* Serious Felonies * Misdemeanors * Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol * License Restoration * Juvenile Matters
* Automobile / Motorcyle Accidents * Wrongful Death * Dog Bites * Elder Neglect
* Will and Trust Litigation * Informal and Formal Estate Administration * Guardianships and Conservatorships * Estate Planning